As a visitor to the roqr.app website
- No personal information is collected.
- No information is stored in the browser.
- No information is shared with, sent to or sold to third-parties.
- No information is shared with advertising companies.
- No information is mined and harvested for personal and behavioral trends.
- No information is monetized.
As a customer of RoQR
We strive to collect as little data about you as possible.
When signing up for an account, we ask you to an email. This email is used to log in and communicate with you.
When signing in to RoQR, a session cookie is used to keep you logged in to the website. The cookie only lasts for the length of the browser session, unless you click the
Remember me checkbox when logging in, in which case we will remember that you're logged in between browser sessions (up to 14 days).
Retention of your data
We retain your information as long as your account is active in order to provide you with the services on our platform.
We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect RoQR’s legal rights.
You can choose to delete your account at any time. All your data will be permanently deleted immediately when you delete your account.
QR code scanners
We track anonymized data about individuals who scan dynamic QR codes created through our platform (i.e., your customers). Specifically, we track these items:
- Time of scan
- Which QR code was scanned
- Browser name (Chrome, Firefox, etc)
- Browser version
- Device name (iPhone, Kindle, Samsung, etc)
- Platform name (Android, IOS, etc)
- Platform version
- Language (English/United States, etc)
City and country are estimated based on the IP address of the request, but the IP address itself is not stored.
Do not track
"Do Not Track" is a privacy preference you can set in your browser if you do not want online services to collect and share certain kinds of information about your online activity from third party tracking services. RoQR respects individuals who ask to not be tracked through this preference by only recording the first two items from the list above if their browser sends the DNT header.
Effective Date: 15th November 2022